ACI Limited has published a circular for the position of Senior Executive, Marketing Services
|ACI Agrolink Limited, a subsidiary of ACI Limited is a unique name in Bangladesh for its quality products, innovation, skilled professional management, work culture, business ethics and environmental consciousness. The state of the art factory is designed to deliver the highest level of quality standard and meet the specific needs of the customers. The company owns multidimensional facilities to create and deliver the best range of products for its global partners through ensuring premium quality, unwavering commitment and continuous innovation. For more information, please go to https://www.amianshrimp.com/|
Senior Executive, Marketing Services
- Preparing monthly management report, meeting minutes, ad-hoc reports and presentations.
- Update and formulate reports through data compiling and interpreting and provide to the internal and external personnel according to the requirements.
- Synchronization between head office and factory and maintaining internal and external communication.
- Providing logistics and administrative support to the head office and the factory as needed.
- Content writing for website, brochure and other business purposes.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
- Organizing, coordinating and participating in meetings.
- Invoice posting to the internal software.
- Proper documentation of all files with confidentiality.
- Graduation in business administration
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the same position will be preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Professional working environment
- Attractive salary package and other benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Hospitalization Scheme etc.
- Performance based career path
Job Location : ACI Centre, Dhaka
Application deadline: 23 August 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular