Last Updated on September 17, 2022
Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages Limited is a subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company and a part of The Coca-Cola Company’s Bottling Investments Group.
About the job
Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages Limited (A Subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company) is a part of The Coca-Cola Company’s Bottling Investments Group (BIG) and engaged in the manufacturing, sales, and distribution of beverages under the trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.
In line with our business plan and to cater to our fast-growing market, we are looking to hire a sales analyst who will be responsible for collecting, analyzing & reporting data to evaluate existing and potential clients, markets, products, and business opportunities.
· Prepare and circulate daily, weekly & monthly reports on key KPIs and Scorecards as per defined periodicity.
· Data Management – Download, Tabulate & Store.
· Carry out detailed reviews and analysis on actual vs plan.
· Carry out various data analysis & trends as required for specific reports.
· Work with the team for business plan, forecasting and insights for campaign and marketing activities.
· Segment customers into different channels and business dimensions for strategic purpose.
· Co-ordinate with sales and commercial associates in collecting data as required and where not available through system.
· Create modules for new business requirements from management.
· Help to design and publish results in different levels of contests running in different periods.
· Manage database and calculation of details as required for periodic Sales Plans and SFE indexes.
· Create new distributor accounts in system, documentation, maintenance and renewal.
· Create new outlet codes in system transferring and modification of existing outlet.
· Work with working capital for budget tracking and discount policy.
· Work on Special projects related to Operations, Sales, Commercial and Marketing analysis.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
· Planning and Analytics – Competent
· Sales & Distribution – Basic understanding
· Financial Knowledge – Appreciation & basic Knowledge
Education & Experience Requirements:
· Tertiary education with Graduation / Post-graduation in Business / MIS / Finance / Statistics from a reputed university
· 2-4 years’ post qualification experience of handling similar roles in FMCG industry, preferably in a multinational company.
. Freshers are also encouraged to apply
Head – RGM
Our Purpose and Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors –
· CURIOUS: Keep Seeking, never settle
· EMPOWERED: Make it happen
· AGILE: Push for progress, not perfection
· INCLUSIVE: Include, value, and trust each other.
Job Source: Colacola Job Circular Link