Last Updated on August 25, 2022
Citibank N.A, Bangladesh has recently published a circular for the position of Risk Operations Specialist.
The Risk Operations Analyst I is a professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Activation and maintenance of locally approved credit obligors in the credit system
- Preparation of credit approvals (CA) document in the credit system based on the data provided by the RM and Risk for Annual Review, Interim, Extension and Initial following the established procedures, policies and checkpoints;
- Input and maintenance of approved credit facilities in the credit system (e.g. facility creation, allocations/re-allocations, facility amendment, cancellation, classification, special handling instructions, and updates using “As Of” functionality);
- Ensure that the credit approvals are obtained and in compliance to the credit policy.
- Review and rectification of data exceptions.; month-end adjustments on credit facilities via “as of” functionality. Monitoring, completion/filing of fully approved workflows;
- Monthly reporting of Expiring CAs and Expired CAs;
- Checking of approval for Classified Credit Review if in compliance to the credit policy.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Organizational and time management (prioritization of tasks, multi-tasking, etc.); Attention to detail/Quality orientation; Customer focus; Ability to work under pressure; Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills/teamwork; Business writing skills; Flexibility and adaptability to change; Analytical thinking; Basic computer software skills such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Risk Exposure Monitoring & Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Job Source: citibank careerShare