Last Updated on January 5, 2023
IDLC Investment Limited has published a job circular for the position of Relationship Officer, Business Development.
Relationship Officer, Business Development, Discretionary Portfolio Management at IDLC Investment
IDLC Investment Limited
About the job
About The Company
IDLC Finance Limited is the largest multi-product Non-Banking Financial Institution in Bangladesh with 39 branches and over 1,500 employees. IDLC Finance Limited offers a wide range of loans, deposits and capital market products and services to the Corporate, Consumer and SME client segments. IDLC operates in the Capital Markets through its three wholly owned subsidiaries- IDLC Investments Ltd, IDLC Securities Ltd and IDLC Asset Management Ltd.
We are currently seeking a professional to join in Discretionary Portfolio Management team in the role of Relationship Officer for IDLC Investments Ltd.
Job Context: The ultimate goal of this position is to look for prospective clients who are seeking opportunities to maintain their portfolio in the capital market. The incumbent will promote, sell, and manage Discretionary Portfolio Management products.
- The incumbent has to promote, sell, and manage Discretionary Portfolio Management products.
- Needs to meet the set KPI of the organization.
- Needs to act as Relationship Manager and ensure customer service.
- Needs to prepare different types of reports.
- Any other task as and when assigned by Management.
Job Grade: Officer Grade III/Senior Officer
BBA/MBA from any recognized University having minimum CGPA 3.00 or 2nd Class.
At least 2/3 years proven track record in a Bank/Stock brokerage/Merchant bank/AMC.
· Should have HNW and institutional client network
· Knowledge on capital market regulations
· Requirement may be relaxed for the highly experienced candidates
· Energetic, hardworking & enthusiastic with good interpersonal skills
· Adequate computer literacy and knowledge on Microsoft Office
· Good communication skills on both spoken and written English
· Self-motivated and ready to take challenge and work under stress
· Strong interpersonal relationship to work in collaborative environment to ensure result
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 14 January, 2023.
Source: IDLC Job Circular