BRAC job opening for Project Officer (Monitoring), Food Security Skills and Livelihood, HCMP.
Project Officer (Monitoring), Food Security Skills and Livelihood, HCMP
The post holder will ensure all project related data are up to date in the HCMP central Management Information Systems (MIS) by collecting and updating regularly and on time basis to keep update about the project interventions to the donor and BRAC HCMP management for making any decision regarding the efficiency and effectiveness of the project implementation.
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation data are collected and collated and updated in the central HCMP MIS systems.
- Provide assistance to the team members regarding development and maintenance of data bases of the project participants as well as about the implemented activities and outcome of those activities.
- Assist in preparation of data collection format, validation of collected data, train data collector/enumerator for accurately collection of monitoring data.
- Assist in the spearhead the production of high-quality weekly, monthly and quarterly reports both for BRAC’s internal reporting using BRAC’s reporting processes and formats and for external reporting using formats provided by Donor.
- Assist in providing training enumerators during data collection and other events such as service mapping and manage data collection exercises
- Maintain liaison with the project donor, HCMP MEAL team and HCMP management to meet the requirement of project monitoring and reporting.
- Provide necessary information, matrix/ statistics about the project activities, outcome indicator to the management when necessary.
- Collection and write up of success stories and case studies of the successful project participants along with photographs.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Honors/Masters in MIS, Agricultural, Economics, Statistics, Sociology or any other relevant subject from any recognized university with minimum second class/division or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations
- At least 3 year(s)
- Academic knowledge in Management Information systems
- Use of information related software
- Data analysis tools (STRATA, SPSS, excel etc.)
- Computer Skill
- Report writing
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline : 1 Oct 2022
Job Source: BRAC Career