Production Officer : Kazi & Kazi Tea
Last Updated on September 12, 2022
Production Officer at Kazi & Kazi Tea Estate
Kazi & Kazi Tea Estate job circular for the position of Production Officer
Company Name: Kazi & Kazi Tea
Position: Production Officer
Job Context: Kazi & Kazi Tea is currently looking for a result oriented, motivated, and dynamic professional for its production unit. The incumbent is expected to be proficient, innovative and business-minded professional who is looking for a challenging career in the FMCG industry. The Production Officer must have experience to work in the tea industry and will be responsible for achieving production target. Those who are experienced and have enough skills are encouraged to apply.
- Determine quality control standards of raw materials, packing materials & finished goods.
- Ensure production inspection for finished goods and semi products.
- Ensure the testing of tea when tea receive from garden and before machine production.
- Monitor, control and utilize the manpower, machine and material for optimum productivity.
- Maintain 100% production, finished goods and raw materials inventory report on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Monitor machine cleanliness on daily basis.
- Ensure workers & operators personal hygiene issues.
- Check production floor cleanliness report on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Update all audit documents time to time for certification.
- Check product traceability as and when required.
- Ensure worker attendance and over-time report daily.
- Prepare employee training calendar & provide required trainings.
- Collect customers complain report & take necessary initiatives to reduce customers complain by ensuring proper planning, training & execution.
- Prepare monthly COGS report & submit to the accounts department.
- Recruit new employees by maintaining proper interview & documentation as per requirements.
- Monitor overall factory premises cleaning & hygiene activities.
- Any other job assigned by the supervisor or line manager time to time.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Science from a reputed university.
- Proven working experience as Production Officer at least 03 years.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Manufacturing (FMCG), Group of Companies.
- Age limit maximum 30 years.
- Experience in Tea industry is more preferable
- Good inter-personal skills and Basic arithmetic skill.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Able to work under pressure and 100% aligned with company rules & regulations.
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 23 September, 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular