Last Updated on January 26, 2023
MJL Bangladesh Limited (MJLBL) is a publicly listed company in the downstream petroleum sector of Bangladesh engaged in blending, importing, and distributing of Mobil brand lubricants of ExxonMobil. We are looking for ambitious, proactive, self-motivated, and experienced professionals for its Lube Oil Blending Plant in Chattogram.
Position: Production Engineer
Job Experience Qualification:
- At least 2-3 years of working experience
- B.Sc. in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering from a reputed university
- Execute production plan as per weekly blending & filling plan.
- Keep all production data, equipment operation data, and other such records updated.
- Ensure that the right formulations and raw materials with their required amounts are followed during the production process.
- Keep the inventory records updated for all raw materials Receive base stocks and Flexi bag from the ship and also receive transformer oil.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of all production equipment with periodic checks of both control equipment and blending & processing machinery during the operational stage.
- Any other responsibilities as instructed by the line manager.
- Working experience in ERP & SAP implementation
- Adequate knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Excellent Communication skill
- Good Knowledge of MS Office applications
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Deadline: February 05, 2023
Prerequisite Qualifications Will Be Relaxed for Truly Deserving Candidates
Method of Application
Special Instruction: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Selection will be purely on a merit basis.
MJL Bangladesh Limited reserves the right to change/amend/modify the conditions deemed necessary.
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare