Last Updated on October 19, 2022
Officer, Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) Operations, Global Operations, Digital Business Services at HSBC Bank
HSBC Bangladesh, the foreign bank has recently published a job circular for the position of Officer, Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) Operations, Global Operations, Digital Business Services.
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
Global Operations within Digital Business Services is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Operations is using technology and innovation to transform the way we work and make our customers’ lives easier. WPB Operations primarily focuses on customer centric banking experience across the entity on customer journey and makes transactional experience seamless and intuitive as possible along highest standard in meeting group/local regulatory expectation.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Officer, Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) Operations, Global Operations, Digital Business Services.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure that transactions are processed within Service Level Agreement (SLA) & Performance Level Agreements (PLAs) and in line with the global business & local/regulatory expectation
- Contribute to Overall Operating Efficiency (OOE) by proper usage of Time Capturing system to improve operating efficiency
- Solve problems/handle complaints from both internal and external customers by identifying the reason of dissatisfaction and recommending solutions within the same day
- Identifies best practice/continuous improvement opportunities within the team and across global operations
- Correspondence with stakeholders (internal/ external) including regulators as applicable.
- Monitoring of suspense and General Ledger accounts
- Apply knowledge of relevant operational manuals (including the Ops FIM), anti-money laundering, sanctions and internal procedures/polices and regulatory requirements to ensure transactions/events are timely escalated
- Ensure that transactions are executed in accordance with the established procedures and standards set by DIM/FIM
- Ensure awareness of Group and local regulatory policy, internal and external audit findings, and guidance from compliance, regarding own area of operations
- Assist with the completion of MI reporting as required
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree from a public/ private university preferably from Business background
- Strong knowledge of local regulatory, Group/Industry requirements and practices
- Knowledge and experience of the products, systems and applications used in the operational environment
- Clear understanding of operational workflow and associated operational controls
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English or any other pre-requisite language
- Past experience of delivering high levels of customer service
- Good understanding of operational risk management
Please apply with your updated CV on or before 27 October 2022.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.