Last Updated on September 24, 2022
Officer, Treasury Operations, Markets and Securities Services, Global Banking and Markets at HSBC Bank
HSBC Bangladesh, the foreign bank has recently published a job circular for the position of Officer, Treasury Operations, Markets and Securities Services, Global Banking and Markets.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Officer, Treasury Operations, Markets and Securities Services.
In this role, you will:
- Process Money Market (MM), Foreign Exchange (FX), Fixed Income (FI) deals and Fund Transfers
- Monitor various treasury -related limits and report daily liquidity status and provide summary to the Management.
- Maintenance of inbound and outbound deal document (confirmation) in the matching system.
- Daily maintenance of static data in the system.
- Preparation of MM, FX and FI Related regulatory returns.
- Preparation and posting of settlement vouchers. Ensure all transaction related entries are duly posted in the system
- Sound knowledge on regulatory and HSBC guidelines/manuals.
- Ensure full compliance with the Anti Money Laundering/Sanctions
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree preferably in business background from a public/private university
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of local capital market with strong analytical capability
- Operational knowledge about transactions and Foreign Exchange is preferable
- Can do approach with a positive mindset
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 04 October 2022.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.