Save the Children has published a job circular for the position of Officer – Store (Administration).
Officer – Store (Administration)
Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
The position will be responsible for overall management of the store of SCIBD Dhaka office. S/he will keep track of the supplies and issue materials as per requirement. S/he will raise requisition and follow up with procurement for timely purchase. S/he will receive materials, documents, medicine/methadone generate GRN and enter the information into the system. S/he will ensure periodic physical count to ensure timely supply and s/he will arrange periodic cleanliness and pest control initiatives to maintain the store properly.
Qualifications and experience
- 3 years of working experience, preferably in store management under Admin department, office cleanliness and relevant functions in similar position.
- Advanced knowledge on inventory management and general administration.
- Excellent Computer operating knowledge on word and spreadsheet especially in any Inventory control package. Good in handling numbers with accuracy.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
Contract type: Regular
Job Location: Dhaka
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:
or Click Apply Now
Application deadline: September 14, 2022
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.Share