BRAC Bank has recently published a circular for the position of Officer, Risk Management Unit
BRAC Bank is a value-based organization and one of the most sustainable banks in Bangladesh. Established with a view to financial inclusion, BRAC Bank is the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh, delivering a full array of banking services to individuals and business entities. Its strong financials, along with the best credit rating from the top global and local rating agencies and numerous recognitions, speak of the bank’s aspiration towards becoming the best bank in the country.
BRAC Bank is currently looking for an ambitious, intelligent, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for the following position in its Risk Management Division:
Officer, Risk Management Unit
Employment Type: Full Time
Risk Management & Culture:
- Leverage data-driven insights by collecting data in collaboration with various stakeholders and maintaining proper Data Management framework for building richer insights (KRI/ Risk events of ERAF/ERMC/BRMC);
- Process confidential data and information as per the requirement of the Senior Risk Lead;
- Create various reports and design a user-friendly dashboard as per management requirements;
- Periodic (daily/weekly/monthly) performance analysis to monitor the performance of business indicators (PAR/NPL reports), locate risk, and discover potential insights;
- Continue to develop our in-house risk analytics tools to track portfolio performance/ risk insight (high risk accounts/ deferral/ AML issues/ follow up update for ERAF/ERMC/BRMC;
- Generate and circulate the ‘day-end’ status of the teammates effectively and timely;
- Perform ad-hoc data studies based on requirements from the Senior Risk Lead;
- Identify and develop a Risk Ownership culture across the bank;
- Assist Head of Risk Management Unit in performing risk-based awareness sessions, workshops, and training for existing staff and new joiners, including team members.
Risk Systems & Projects:
- Initiate/coordinate process development/automation/Service Level Agreements (SLA) with the relevant stakeholders to bring more efficiency to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved university with a satisfactory academic track record;
- Minimum 1- 2 years of relevant experience in the banking industry;
- Experience in the Data Management/Advanced Data Management exposure would be an added advantage;
- Sound knowledge of banking products, processes, system protocol, banking regulations, laws etc.;
- Minimum basic level understanding /skills on MS PowerPoint and MS Word; advanced understanding of MS Excel and/or MS Access will get higher preference;
- Knowledge about languages like SQL, R, and Python will get an advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-propelled, proficient in customer-centricity, team player, and capable of meeting deadlines.
BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the employees and the community we work with, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity employer, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and persons with disability. We consider personal persuasion as disqualification of candidature
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, please ‘Apply Online’.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular