Last Updated on October 8, 2022
Aarong – BRAC has recently published a circular for the position of Officer/ Senior Officer, Retail HR.
About the job
- Serve as a liaison between the Retail department and HR to understand business priorities and assesses needs in recruitment, performance management, change management, employee relations, and talent management.
- Recommend HR solutions, drive initiatives, and implement new processes or tools in support of business priorities, retail operations, and overall team engagement.
- Guide stakeholders on performance management and appraisal issues
- Coordinate initiatives that enhance employee engagement and retention, e.g., employee appreciation programs, team building events, etc.
- Support employees throughout their career: onboard new hires, administer team assignments and career moves, facilitate appraisals, and exit interviews.
- Address and counsel employee relations issues
- Manage recruitment of Sales Associates of the outlets
- Bachelor of Business Administration (preferably in Human Resource Management) from any reputed university
- 1-3 years of work experience in a relevant role
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity
- Good planning, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner, proactive, agility to function in a fast-changing innovative environment
- Able to work both on a team (a member or leader) and independently to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Adept at working with diverse teams of different cultures and personalities
Salary and Other Benefits:
Salary: As per company policy
Other benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, etc.
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: October 10, 2022
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth, and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Source: BRAC Aarong Job CircularShare