Officer – Procurement : BRAC Bank
Last Updated on March 5, 2023
BRAC Bank Career | Officer – Procurement, IT/Non IT Capex and Opex
Officer – Procurement, IT/Non IT Capex and Opex at BRAC Bank
BRAC Bank is one of the top sustainable banks in Bangladesh. Established with a view to financial inclusion, BRAC Bank is the pioneer of SME Banking in Bangladesh, delivering a full array of banking services to individuals and business entities. Its strong financials, along with the best credit rating from the top global and local rating agencies and numerous recognitions, speak of the bank’s aspiration towards becoming the best bank in the country.
BRAC Bank is currently looking for an ambitious, intelligent, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for the following position in its General Services Division:
Officer – Procurement, IT/Non IT Capex and Opex
Employment Type: Full-time
- Initiate regular purchasing process once requisitions for IT/Non-IT items are raised; items included, but not limited to:
- Various printings and publishable items;
- Spot procurement;
- IT accessories and service procurement;
- Emergency and contingency procurement;
- Coordination for various strategic sourcing and projects;
- Ensure cost, quality, time, post-delivery service, etc. are met to provide the best value for BRAC Bank;
- Ensure legal, regulatory, organizational, and ethical compliance and transparency are strictly met as per policy;
- Internal stakeholder management, supplier performance, and relationship management;
- Source and enlist new vendors for non-IT items; establish and maintain vendor relationships;
- Ensure that UPC and agreements are renewed on time and initiate the process;
- Procurement operation activities i. e. Purchase Request (PR) receiving and issuing Purchase Order (PO);
- Clarification, preparation, and execution of negotiation;
- Assist/develop contract as per the outcome of final negotiation and management approval;
- Bill processing and forwarding payments;
- Ensure all sorts of procurement-related reporting, information preserving, and documentation.
- Graduate from a reputed institution with a satisfactory academic track record;
- Minimum 02 years of relevant work experience;
- Good interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong command over Microsoft Office Package (Advanced Excel Training will be preferable);
- Be customer-centric, self-propelled, and capable of meeting deadlines.
BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the coworkers and the community we work in, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity enabler, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and persons living with a disability. We consider personal persuasion as a disqualification of candidature.
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, please ‘Apply Online’.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2023
Job Source: BRAC Bank Career