Officer (PPM) : BRAC
Last Updated on September 4, 2022
Officer, Public-Private Mix (PPM), Communicable Diseases Programme (TB) (Project Staff) at BRAC
BRAC job opening for Officer, Public-Private Mix (PPM), Communicable Diseases Programme (TB) (Project Staff)
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Working at brac is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world, we are building it. Join us to find the way.
Officer, Public-Private Mix (PPM), Communicable Diseases Programme (TB) (Project Staff)
No. of Vacancy: N/A
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with experienced consultants and medical professionals (Professors) to strengthen referral linkage.
- Ensure TB presumptive referral from the private and public healthcare facilities/providers
- Ensure systematic screening among the queued patients using the FAST strategy for identifying TB presumptive.
- Support the coordination of NTP responses to TB related emergencies involving the Private sector.
- Increase involvement of traditional medical practitioners in TB care.
- Support documentation and sharing of best practices in engagement of the private sector.
- Support the strengthening and expanding of public-private mix (PPM) approaches for TB care and control, in line with the national policy framework
- Prepare action plan and intensive field visit to implement programme activities
- Organize and conduct meeting/ refresher training
- Prepare necessary reports and documents based on programme guidelines
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Programme: Communicable Diseases Programme (TB)
Job Nature: Project Staff
Educational Requirements: Bachelors in any discipline from any recognised university.
Experience Requirements: Minimum of one (1) years’ work experience in integrated health programming within government, NGO or private for profit institutions.
Additional Job requirements:
- Capacity building and community mobilization
- Experience with private sector health service delivery
- Computer proficiency MS Word, Excel, email and internet browsing.
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills and report preparing skills
- Maintain a high morale with integrity and honesty
- Organizing and planning
- Local networking and Relationship building skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Salary and benefits
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Health and life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Field Office
Last Apply Date: September 06, 2022
Job Source: BRAC Career