Last Updated on October 11, 2022
Omera Fuels Limited (OFL), a sister concern of MJL Bangladesh Limited, is the first and only state-of-the-art, internationally certified tank terminal in Bangladesh, containing a bulk storage capacity of 70,000 MT with all modern facilities. We are looking for a qualified energetic and result-oriented Officer for our HR & Administration department.
Designation: Officer – HR & Admin
Job Location: Head Office (Dhaka)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, business, or a related field
Experience: 1 – 2 years (s) of working experience
Job Nature: Full Time
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Conducting regular HR & Admin activities that are assigned by the reporting supervisor and/or Head of HR & Admin
- Dealing with the overall recruitment process
- Handling employee on-board and off-board process
- Preparing and managing employees’ files, updating and record keeping of leave status
- Assist in overall payroll management
- Serving as an office administrator and providing administrative support and coordination
- Gathering and compiling information for reports and presentations, often preparing data and official reports
- Arrange training and accommodation
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Performing other duties, as described and assigned by the supervisor
Skills & Competencies:
- Sound Knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, etc.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, energetic, and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication and presentation capability
- Ability to work as an effective team player
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
Last date of apply: October 15, 2022
Prerequisite qualifications may be relaxed for truly deserving candidates.
Special Instruction: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Selection will be made purely on a merit basis.
Omera Fuels Limited reserves the right to change/amend/modify any of the conditions if deemed necessary.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular