Officer, Financial Reporting : HSBC
Last Updated on August 28, 2022
Officer, Financial Reporting and Accounting, Regulatory Reporting, Finance at HSBC
HSBC Bangladesh, the foreign bank has recently published a job circular for the position of Officer, Financial Reporting and Accounting, Regulatory Reporting, Finance.
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Officer, Financial Reporting and Accounting, Regulatory Reporting under Finance.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of all sorts of regulatory returns related to central bank, including but not limited to CRR-SLR, LCR, NSFR, ISS, Capital Adequacy, Stress Testing, CAMELS, ICAAP etc.
- Coordinate and support in preparing Annual Financial Statements for the bank
- Contribute in implementing all types of Bangladesh Bank circulars and guidelines related to financial reporting
- Manage relationship with internal and external stakeholders as well as regulators independently
- Interpret regulatory reports and produce insightful analysis on financial performance to senior management
- Support the business in improving liquidity and funding ratios (LCR, NSFR etc.) and RWA optimization with detailed and proactive analytics and identifying cost saving initiatives
- Support to deliver all change projects in Finance.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree from a public/ private university preferably from Business background
- Highly developed analytical ability and reasoning skills to solve a wide range of problems independently
- Excellent time management, communication, conceptual and team playing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and amidst conflicting priorities
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 7 September 2022.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Job Source: HSBC Job Circular