Last Updated on September 10, 2022
IDLC Finance Limited has published a job circular for the position of Officer, Grade – I & II – Credit Risk Management-CD.
- Pre disbursement Activities:
- Print out Sanction Letter & Charge documents
- Communicate with customers & PG for signing the docs at IDLC branches
- Coordinate with Legal, Technical, BU, CPV & CRM for various issues
- Communicate to Client / developer to update legal pending docs
- update with Legal Team
- Follow up bank / client for bank letter (Takeover case)
- Request for Mortgage Deed / PoA / Redemption Deed
- Collect scanned copy of SRO (mortgage & POA) from vendor and inform CAD accordingly.
- Request for simultaneously disbursement
- Collect original SRO and CC of RM & POA from vendor and keep in file.
- Take printout of UDC, PDCs
- Check all the documents set for disbursement request proceeding
- Scan & upload signed documents (Legal, Charge Documents, UDC, PDC & all other docs) in OCAS for disbursement
- Fund projection request of the branch
- Post Disbursement Activities:
- Forward complete set of physical docs to Operations team for further checking
- Take Print out of disbursement cheque
- Regularize the pending in the file/documents found by Operations team
- Coordinate with operations team for scanning & uploading deferral docs in OCAS
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Age at least 22 years
- Should be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Should also have knowledge of financial institution operations, policies and procedures, and systems.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure
- Written and oral communication in English
- Computer Skills (Microsoft outlook, excel, office, etc.)
- Tk. 26000 – 31000 (Monthly)
- Officer Grade-I: BDT 26,000 during probation and BDT 36,000 upon confirmation. Officer Grade-II: BDT 31,000 during probation and BDT 41,000 upon confirmation.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Application Deadline : 25 Sep 2022
Source: IDLC Finance Job CircularShare