Save the Children has published a job circular for the position of Officer – Case Management
Officer – Case Management
Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
The overall role of the Officer – Case Management is to support on the quality implementation of Save the Children’s case management services in the assigned area(s) to respond to the child protection needs of vulnerable and at-risk children. S/he is responsible for managing child protection cases under the direct supervision of Senior Officer – Child Protection. The incumbent manages a team of Social Case Workers to provide holistic and comprehensive case management services – including, but not limited to, identification, registration, care plan establishment, referrals, direct service provision, progress monitoring and case closure – to the most vulnerable and at-risk children. The Officer – Case Management also directly provides assistance in Family Tracing and Reunification (FTR), will provide support outreach and awareness raising activities to identify vulnerable children and ensure appropriate alternative care arrangements for Unaccompanied and Separated Children (UASC), including foster care, support to independent living and support to separated children.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a development organization and at least 1-year experience in the field of child protection.
- Conceptual Knowledge of Case management, Child Rights, Psychosocial Support, FTR, and alternative care management
- Demonstrated experience of managing a team working with vulnerable and at-risk groups
- Experience in providing/ facilitating training, workshop, and meetings
- Working with trustworthiness and integrity and has a clear commitment to Save the Children’s core values and humanitarian principles
- High level of awareness and sensitivity to gender, diversity, and inclusion
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, preferably in Social Science domain
Contract Length: December 31, 2022
Job Location: Ukhiya (Camp based)
No. of vacancies: 01 (One)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:
Application deadline: August 21, 2022
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.Share