Last Updated on September 8, 2022
The City Bank Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Officer, Branch Banking. Minimum 4 years of Graduation or Master’s degree from any reputed university.
- CASH OFFICER: Handle all sort of customer transaction with accuracy and efficiency. Ensure effective process and controls are in place with clear responsibility and accountability for the prevention of money laundering, miss-selling, miss-presentation, fraud and customers protection in line with CBL policy & local legal and regulatory requirements. Ensure all transactions are properly recorded and updated in the system and the balance is matched and closed. Promote and advise customers on products and services of the bank.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER: The role is a major contact point for customers and responsible for ensuring highest level of customer satisfaction while compliance to all Bangladesh Bank & Internal policies. The incumbent will be responsible for timely execution of all non cash transactions, responding to customer queries and complaints.
- RELATIONSHIP OFFICER: This role is primarily responsible for acquiring business and providing high level of services directly to a number of Retail relationships and seeks new accounts for achieving a profitable business portfolio for the business. They have to maintain a very strong relationship with the customers to open accounts, bring deposits & provide loan.
- Work at office
- Minimum 4 years of Graduation or Master’s degree from any reputed university
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Good Communication Skill
- Leadership Skill
- Self-administered and self-motivated.
- Ability to deliver under stringent deadline maintaining uncompromised standard.
- Solution oriented.
- Negotiation capacity.
Madaripur, Magura, Narayanganj, Netrokona, Nilphamari, Shariatpur, Thakurgaon, Bagerhat (Mongla), Cox’s Bazar (Chakaria, Teknaf), Dhaka (Kamrangirchar), Feni (Daganbhuiyan), Narsingdi (Palash)
Application Deadline : 18 Sep 2022
Job Source: City Bank Job Circular