Officer, Admin and Finance (Project Staff) : BRAC
Last Updated on February 2, 2023
BRAC Career | Officer, Admin and Finance
BRAC job opening for Officer, Admin and Finance, Urban Development Programme (Project Staff).
Officer, Admin and Finance, Urban Development Programme (Project Staff) at BRAC
Position : Officer, Admin and Finance, Urban Development Programme (Project Staff)
- Prepare project procurement plan and processing requisition to procure logistics and equipment as per project need.
- Arrange for approval of purchasing requisitions and ensuring supply of logistics, service and equipment as per project requirement.
- Prepare budget and getting approval, financial report, burn rate report, accounts documents and circular related letters/ documents in coordination with HO, Project Manager and local accounts department.
- Ensure administrative support to programme team and project activities.
- Support all field-based and local adaptation center (LAC) related administrative issues for project staff as when require.
- Maintaining close coordination with HO to maintain procurement, financial and administrative procedures in time. Taking care of funds to pay bills and salaries of employees and vendors.
- Establish and maintain all purchasing record, asset inventory and enter into the computerized accounting system.
- Prepare and collect financial reports and budget code records regularly.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support for organizing meeting, training, workshop, event etc.
- Ensure proper documentation and preservation of project files and folders.
- Support project team to ensure timely and technically sound planning, implementation and follow up of project activities. Develop a database of the project implementation records, support in identification, verification and cross-checking.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Educational Requirements: Masters in Finance, Accounting, Management or any other relevant subject.
- At least 2 – 3 years of practical experience in relevant field.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Good knowledge on Windows & Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good Report writing skills.
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills.
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills
Salary and benefits
Salary Range : Negotiable
Other Benefits : Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job Location : BRAC Field Office
Last Apply Date: February 02, 2023
Job Source: BRAC Career