Merchandiser : Levi Strauss & Co.
Last Updated on August 28, 2022
Merchandiser at Levi Strauss & Co. ( Levi’s Bangladesh )
World renowned textile company Levi Strauss & Co. has published a job circular for the position of Merchandiser in Bangladesh.
You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
To manage and develop the sourcing team towards successful execution of product programs to meet brands’ requirements and needs. Develop & implement sourcing strategies to support business needs and achieve cost effectiveness, quality and timely delivery of products.
- Source, develop and follow through all products placed from development to shipment according to seasonal calendars to meet customers’ requirement and needs.
- Develop short and long term sourcing strategies for respective customer groups to support the brand strategy and the business needs.
- Ensure contractors understand and comply with our standards, and their capabilities as well as competitiveness are able to meet with our sourcing needs.
- Achieve strong customer services through quick response, effective problem solving and providing creative options as well as market intelligence.
- Deliver products (samples and bulk) within LS&CO specifications – both aesthetic and physical standards.
Experience And Education
- Should have a bachelor’s or Master’s degree from UGC approved Local or International Universities only.
- 1-2 years of Industry experience in Sourcing/Merchandising domain.
- Good in written/spoken English
- Team Player
- Strong organization, coordination and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Efficient with good communication
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact positively
- Quick to learn with high level of initiative.
The Glass House, Level-5, Plot SE(B) 2, 38 Gulshan Avenue Dhaka- 1212 Bangladesh
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Job Source: Levi’s Career