Last Updated on September 21, 2022
Yellow, part of BEXIMCO Textiles has published a job circular for the position of Marketing Executive, Yellow.
Yellow, the premier fashion brand of Bangladesh, wants to reach young audiences in Bangladesh and other regional countries through social media and other digital marketing channels. As a fashion brand, we use compelling fashion and trend based content and solutions to create emotional experiences to engage people in our brand story and get them to participate in it. The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Executive are to manage all digital marketing programs including digital marketing, data analytics, media buying, web site and e-commerce, social media, digital advertising, email and SMS marketing.
- Monitoring/tracking campaigns (ATL/BTL/Digital) according to the ACP to ensure the smooth and flawless execution.
- Communicating with creative agencies, vendors, production houses when required
- Personally visiting different locations to monitor outdoor activities
- Ensure timely production and distribution of brochure, giveaways and all other promotional kits.
- Conduct the Marketing billing process from scratch to end payment assuring all the requirements from Finance & Audit.
- Assist the supervisor in preparing detailed plan of promotional campaigns, utilizing the full marketing mix as appropriate.
- Maintaining liaison with different agencies so that the Marketing team gets on spot support while ensuring the best bang for the buck.
- Execute various operational tasks delegated by the supervisor from time to time.
- Community management on digital – supervision and implementation of social media guideline.
- Oversee and manage the execution of the marketing calendar plan and channel budgets.
- Work closely with Line Manager in brand management in terms of brand strategy and Promotions.
- Directly report to Top management day to day update.
- Monitor and drive key digital marketing KPI’s, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- End-to-end responsibility of digital analytics (e-commerce analytics, channel productivity analysis).
- Use new Digital marketing tools to improve customer’s engagement, conversion, lead to store.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns to support brand strategy, loyalty program, and customer experience.
- POSM distribution as per requirement given by the concern traders and sales department.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Computer Engineering, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Information Technology
- Bachelor or Masters in Marketing with relevant degree and Experience in Web/ Online/ Digital Marketing for a considerable time.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Brand Communication, Client Service/ Marketing, Media Planning/ Media Buying
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Chain shop, E-commerce, Garments, Market Research Firms, Web Media/Blog
- Age 26 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum BBA in Marketing.
- Fluent in English
- Commendable presentation & communication skills
- Strong Basic in Digital Marketing.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Internet & Cell Phone Allowance
- Life Insurance
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process
Interested candidates are requested to apply within August 25, 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process.
SQUARE STRONGLY DISCOURAGES SMOKERS TO APPLY
Job Source: BD Jobs Circulars