Key Account Executive : LafargeHolcim
Last Updated on August 31, 2022
Key Account Manager/ Key Account Executive at LafargeHolcim Bangladesh Limited
LafargeHolcim Bangladesh Limited has published a circular for the position of Key Account Manager/ Key Account Executive.
Role: Key Account Manager/ Key Account Executive
This position shall be based in Sales Office, Dhaka and will report to Head of Corporate Sales.
This position will be responsible for to plan and establish a channel of Real Estate, Contractor and Industrial projects in order to meet the targeted sales volume and revenue. This role mainly deals with the top management as well as procurement, engineering and finance department. He will negotiate (price/payment terms/credit) with the customer and brief them about benefits of our cement. He will be visionary in predicting market trends movement; industry shifts etc. and introduce/analyze effective channel strategies for future expansion and sustenance in a profitable manner. He will also look for new customer segment with differentiate product. This role is also helping corporate sales team all the way towards achieving business goal in terms of increasing market share and profitability.
Planning & Strategy: Planning and forecasting of dispatches, sales and collection on pre-defined periods at the relevant market. Prepare monthly sales planning & execute accordingly to achieve sales target and explore new customer.
Sales Target: Achieve monthly and yearly sales target which should be significantly higher than Industry growth.
Market Coordination: Ensure consistency of market demand and production forecast in his/her segment. Capture the opportunities by regular market visit and market development providing premium/New products.
Negotiation: Negotiate with key decision maker (MD/owners/engineers/consultants) of B2B segment based on product knowledge and technical knowhow.
Market Leadership & Market Demand: Establish market leadership in terms of sales volume, premium price, margin and cash flow management as well as generate adequate market demand through appropriate marketing activities and accordingly make right forecast for all the products for all the regions.
Credit Management: Implement dynamic credit management policy and ensure 100% adherence of the policy for all the customers. In cooperation with Finance, monitor customer solvency and control the application of credit terms and conditions.
Customer Management: Ensure solving of customers’ problems related to products/systems or services. Ensure on time resolution of all customer related issues and concerns on products, systems or services. Coordinate and liaise with the Customer support department to assist in trouble shooting on critical cement / concrete related problems of our customers. Monitor customer satisfaction and loyalty through BU indicators, propose and implement the necessary corrective actions.
Collaboration: Collaborate with the Engineers, architects and other construction related organizations to ensure concept selling of the building materials. Maintain liaison with Government Office Engineering Department i.e. RHD, PWD, LGED, BWDB, WASA, PDB, EED, Railway etc.) within the assigned geographical territory for business gain.
Monitor & Assessment: Monitor & assess customer performance and accordingly formulate customer management way forward.
Potential Candidates are required to have following qualifications:
Educational background / Qualifications:
- Graduate from a reputed university.
Work experience required:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in relevant fields
Technical / Functional skills:
- Thorough knowledge about the overall business of the company
- Strong knowledge on strategic management, financial analysis and impact of business decisions
- Strong analytical skills and intellectual ability to develop and maintain complex strategic plans and financial models
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and execution
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations
- Strong computer skills along with Presentation and Reporting skills
- Excellent Project management skills (Project plan development and management, people management and coaching, conflict management, etc.)
- A self-directed individual able to adapt quickly to changes in priorities and business conditions
- High degree of personal integrity and commitment to business ethics
- Strong safety awareness
- Commitment to work, driving for result
- Intellectual Horsepower
Leadership and managerial abilities:
- Customer focused
- Ability to work effectively in team. Ability to lead and persuade others, positively influencing the outcome of team efforts
- Good Analytical and communication skills
- Experience and comfort, working in a fast-paced business environment with ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team-playing skills
Job Source: LafargeHolcim Job Circular