Internal Control and Compliance Officer : Dhaka Bank
Last Updated on August 17, 2022
Internal Control and Compliance Officer at Dhaka Bank Limited
Dhaka Bank Limited has published a circular for the position of Internal Control and Compliance Officer.
Position Name: Internal Control and Compliance Officer
(Job Grade: PO, SPO, AVP, SAVP, FVP)
Audit, Inspection & Investigation:
- Good communication, risk identification and risk assessment skill
- Good articulation capability to crystallize issues and report writing is highly expected
- Ample banking and audit experience on Foreign Exchange and Trade Transactions, Treasury and
International Division, Credit Risk, Credit Quality Assurance is desired.
- Professional qualification e.g. fully completed or level-II completed Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), CAMS, CA, CMA, CRMA is preferred.
Monitoring, Vigilance and Compliance/Implementation :
- Sound analytical skill of MI, exceptions reports, override reports, KRI and MAT etc.
- Good skill on Excel and other database applications
- Identification of Key and Top Risk and devise mitigating actions with target deadline.
- Liaison with MIS committee to comply regulatory guideline
- Good presentation skills would be an added advantage
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance
- Sound and effective analytical & communication skill
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in pressure
- Sound experience in handling MI, exception reports, dashboard etc.
- Full scale banking and audit experience as well as in-depth knowledge on banking product, process and regulation, Credit, Risk Management, FX and Trade Transactions, Transactional Banking and TBML are desired.
- Professional qualification like CIA, CFE, CAMS, CA, CMA, CRMA will be an added advantage.
Job Location: Dhaka
Interested candidates are requested to apply for the above role by 21 August 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular and Dhaka Bank MTO Job Circular 2022
See BD Bank Job Circulars
See BD Job Link for latest BD job circularsShare