Last Updated on September 21, 2022
IDLC Finance Limited has published a job circular for the position of Green Banking Officer.
About The Company
IDLC Finance Limited is the largest multi-product Non-Banking Financial Institution in Bangladesh with 39 branches and over 1,500 employees. IDLC Finance Limited offers a wide range of loans, deposits and capital market products and services to the Corporate, Consumer and SME client segments. IDLC operates in the Capital Markets through its three wholly owned subsidiaries- IDLC Investments Ltd, IDLC Securities Ltd and IDLC Asset Management Ltd.
- Prepare report for Bangladesh Bank and National/International agencies.
- Accumulate knowledge on refinance schemes offered by the central bank against green & sustainable businesses, and communicate the same with Business Units to cater the facilities to valued end-borrowers.
- Assist in processing refinance from Bangladesh Bank/External Funding Agencies.
- Communicate with Business Units and other stakeholders about green and sustainable finance opportunities.
- Assist in conducting necessary due diligence as per ESRM guidelines & credit policy.
- Assist in reviewing and updating internal policies & guidelines in line with the circulars from the central bank.
- Attend, participate, and represent IDLC in training sessions, dialogues, seminars, conferences related to green and sustainable initiatives.
- Assist in arranging different training sessions on green and sustainable finance for internal/external stakeholders.
- Regularly visit green and sustainable finance customers.
Officer Grade III
Bachelor degree preferably in Civil Engineering /Environmental Science/Engineering /Chemical Engineering /Textile Engineering from any reputed public/private University.
0-2 years’ experience in relevant field in engineering/development agencies/consulting firms.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical ability and proficiency in EXCEL
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 24 September, 2022.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- IDLC promotes workplace equality through transparent recruitment practices, fair appraisal processes, attractive remuneration and incentive package, equal career prospects and developmental opportunities for all its employees irrespective of gender, age, race, religion, ethnicity or disability.
- We are proud to state that favorable job responsibilities and adequate maternity benefit policies are increasingly attracting greater participation from female employees in the IDLC family.
Source: IDLC Job CircularShare