Financial Analysis & Reporting Analyst : Chevron
Last Updated on March 31, 2023
Chevron Bangladesh Career | Financial Analysis & Reporting Analyst
Chevron has recently published a circular for the position of Financial Analysis & Reporting Analyst.
Financial Analysis & Reporting Analyst Job Circular at Chevron Bangladesh
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified and confirmed for the position of Financial Analysis & Reporting Analyst.
Reports consolidated financial information; budgets, forecasts and reports G&A and non-G&A related items.
- Obtaining financial forecasting data from departments
- Analysis of past business performance, current business trends, and other relevant factors.
- Sound understanding on the components of financial statements and sensitivity analysis.
- Assisting with department budget preparation
- Analysis of actual expense with budget and providing explanation for variances
- Ensuring accurate financial reporting by working closely with various departments and management
- Filing regulatory reports and providing information to auditors
- Estimating Deferred Income Tax on periodic basis and reporting to respective stakeholders
- Analyzing financial impact due to change in product price, tax rate, costs etc.
- Performing account reconciliation on periodic basis.
- Developing automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Finance / Accounting.
- Minimum 2 (two) years’ experience in developing excel modelling, project evaluation, or planning and budgeting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced skills in MS office, Excel based tools.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiast and self-driven
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- Experience in financial and probabilistic modelling e.g. Crystal ball, Decision tree analysis will be an added advantage
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Job Source: Chevron Career