Field Facilitator – HCMP : BRAC
Last Updated on September 11, 2022
Field Facilitator (Programme Organiser), Education, HCMP Job Circular at BRAC
BRAC job opening for Officer, Public-Private Mix (PPM), Communicable Diseases Programme (TB) (Project Staff)
This position will ensure the Host and FDMN teachers management as well as the learning centres. This position will also conduct daily supervisory visits of schools to evaluate adherence to minimum standards for learning.
- Ensure all the aspects to open the Learning centres.
- Distribute teaching materials, maintaining stock position and supervise proper usage in class room.
- Conduct daily supervisory visits of schools to evaluate adherence to minimum standards for learning.
- Conduct basic needs assessments for BRAC Education Program (BEP) in Cox’s Bazar, including survey households and site assessments for learning centres.
- Conduct teacher’s orientation and monthly refreshers training as a subject master trainer for building capacity of teachers.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the program’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Education / Development Studies / Social Science or any other relevant subject from any recognized university with all second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in academic examinations.
- At least 1 year(s)
- BRAC‘s values and mission, development sector, educational requirements, teacher training, conducting surveys
- Budgeting and stock counting, inventory management, report writing, understanding of education sector
- Facilitating group meetings, managing timelines, oral and written fluency in both Bangla and English, handling critical issues, communication, supervisory ability
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health Insurance
- As per organisation policy
Last Apply Date: September 14, 2022
Job Source: BRAC Career