Last Updated on September 12, 2022
Kazi & Kazi Tea Estate job circular for the position of Executive, Store.
Position : Executive, Store
Job Context: Kazi & Kazi Tea is currently looking for a result oriented, motivated, and dynamic professional for its packaging unit. The incumbent is expected to be proficient, innovative and business-minded professional who is looking for a challenging career in the FMCG industry and have worked in the store department and responsible for store management. Those who are experienced and have enough skills are encouraged to apply.
- Lead, manage and control the factory store’s daily issues to ensure smooth functioning.
- Maintain records of all inventory, and storage items including their costs, stock levels, and a minimum of stock / storage in the computer system.
- Ensure on-time delivery by maintaining FIFO.
- Arrange the warehouse activities to ensure that goods are stored appropriately and safely also ensure that the warehouse space is used proficiently.
- Maintain safety stocks of different items as per requirement of end users.
- Prepare, review and submit inventory related different types of reports to concern department as per requirement.
- Check incoming materials quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase, orders, and packing slips or other documents.
- Supervise store staff to ensure high productivity by maintaining all rules & regulations of GMP & GHP.
- Ensure proper maintenance and operation of the store like safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch.
- Dispose of expired and waste stock according to the current procedure.
- Handle different internal and external audits.
- Ensure delivery of promotional logistics for event management program.
- Keep costs and other overheads within the budgeted limit.
- Prepare MRR, delivery challan and gate pass.
- Any other job assigns by the supervisor or line management time to time.
- Graduation in any discipline from UGC approve institute.
- Proven working experience as Sr. Executive/Executive, Store at least 03 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Store Inventory and control, Store Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Tea Packaging/Industry, Manufacturing (FMCG), Group of Companies
- Age limit maximum 35 years.
- Highly experienced candidates will be given to preference.
- Good inter-personal skills and basic arithmetic skill.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Able to work under pressure and 100% aligned with company rules & regulations.
Employment Status: Full-time
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per company policy
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 12 October, 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular