Executive Secretary : Pan Pacific Sonargaon
Last Updated on August 27, 2022
Executive Secretary at Pan Pacific Sonargaon
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka hotel has published a circular for the position of Executive Secretary to GM.
The Trusted Global Hospitality Group
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, a 5-Star Hotel in Dhaka, Bangladesh; is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts globally.
We are inviting applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Executive Office Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
|Position:||Executive Secretary to GM|
Executive Secretary to GM shall be the sole responsible for receiving, storing, preserving, recording and dispatching information, correspondence connected with the office of the General Manager in particular and the Executive Office in general. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Take dictation from the General Manager as and when required basis and type letters correspondence in the appropriate manner and style.
- Prepare reports drafting, business correspondence, memos and Meeting Minutes; Liaison with travel agencies, hotel booking for the Executives and arrange travel plans.
- Attend all types of incoming mails, ensure proper distribution and keep regular follow up to resolve burning issues.
- Maintain proper liaison and communication with the Owning Company Hotels International Limited (HIL) & PPHG Singapore Corporate Office.
- Dispatch important letters and ensure proper dispatching and distribution of all outgoing mails and letters to the designated address.
- Arrange & follow up Management coordination meeting and prepare meeting minutes for further reference and record keeping.
- Behave with guests & associates friendly and fix their appointment with the General Manager in a systematic manner.
- Maintain Executive Office files in an appropriate way and make sure that all the files are up to date and enriched with proper documentations.
- Maintain personal files and leave records of EXCO & Department Head’s in an appropriate way and keep all the files up to date.
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the General Manager as well as on emergency requirement basis.
- Must be a graduate from reputed overseas or domestic University (preferably with “O” & “A” level background).
- At least 3 (three) years of working experience in a multinational company or large corporate organization as a secretary to the CEO or in a similar management role.
- Maximum 32 (thirty-two) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Confident enough to arrange meeting and dealing directly with clients and Diplomatic Corp.
- Age & Experience limit may be relaxed for extraordinary candidates as per the discretion of the General Manager.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Other language proficiency will be counted as an added advantage.
- Familiar with MS Office package and Internet Browsing.
- Should have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Confident to work independently with minimum supervision & ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by September 03, 2022 by
Postal Mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
E-Mail: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
Application Closing Date: September 03, 2022 at 4:30 PM
Job Source: Pan Pacific Sonargaon Five Star Hotel Job