Last Updated on August 21, 2022
Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages Limited is a subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company and a part of The Coca-Cola Company’s Bottling Investments Group.
In line with our business and to cater to our fast-growing market, we are in search of an Executive/Assistant Manager – Capacity & Supply Chain Planning to support the Capacity utilization, Planning & Collaboration with Implementation team. We are looking for a self-motivated, result-driven, and business-oriented professional with a proven track record and relevant experience.
The position is responsible and accountable for the effective management of all departments of supply chain function and driving activities for capacity utilization, supply and operations planning, material planning, production scheduling, etc. Support strategic business requirements as per leadership objectives, goals, and initiatives to ensure both full compliance and continuous improvement across the country, ensuring alignment with BIG strategies.
Major Area of Responsibility:
· Ensure supply planning is aligned with demand planning for the country to optimize resources, asset utilization, and working capital, while ensuring customer requirements and productivity targets are met. Handling pre-qualification, RFP, contract pre-award meetings, final negotiations, and contract document drafting/finalization
· Ensure a consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
· Coordinate with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, material availability, and meeting sales demand.
· Track production volume and monitor sales demand patterns and sales trends.
· Schedule and oversee the supply and delivery of products.
· Manage inventory issues, conduct regular raw materials and packaging materials stock level reviews, and create a replenishment plan.
· Integrate material resource planning activities to leverage the system’s capacity and capability, to drive value creation.
· Ensure process excellence through regular audits, follow up on the execution of corrective action plans
· Continuous communication with system partners to align business objectives and ensure smooth execution of supply strategies.
· Plan and maximize capacity utilization of company-owned bottling operations to ensure business volume, meeting all product SKUs, on-time availability of all backward and forward supply chain operation linkages, finishing within budgets, and meeting overall business goals.
Qualification, Experience & Competencies of an Ideal Candidate
· B.Sc. in IPE, EEE, ME or Business graduation from a reputed university, professional certification in Supply Chain & Lean Six Sigma will be an added advantage.
· 4-6 years of solid experience in Supply Chain or Operations Management, or experience with similar capacity utilization and supply chain business planning.
· Strong people leadership skills, including motivation, drive, and persistence to make things happen
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical & numeric skills
· Ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders of all levels within the organization
Our Growth Culture:
Coca-Cola International Beverages Private Limited is a company that thrives in a culture that fosters behaviors that lead to growth. These “growth behaviors” drive our success as we continuously invest in GREAT PEOPLE, provide GREAT BEVERAGES to our customers while maintaining GREAT EXECUTION in everything we do:
Keep Seeking, never settle
Make it happen
Push for progress, not perfection
Include, value, and trust each other.
Job Source: Job Circular Link