Executive – Sales Admin: Premier Cement
Last Updated on September 5, 2022
Executive – Sales Admin at Premier Cement Mills PLC
Premier Cement Mills PLC has published a circular for the position of Executive – Sales Admin.
The Sales Admin Executive will be someone who will oversee the sales team and ensures quotas are being met for the company. They will act as a liaison by providing valuable feedback from the sales team to upper management.
- Daily follow-up sales achievement by communicating with the Sales Personnel (Route In- Charge, Area In-Charge, Zonal In-Charge), take updates and prepare reports as par that.
- Daily follow-up on the KPI of Sales Personnel according to their performance, generate reports and keep record of the data.
- Daily follow-up on Sales Personnel regarding their target and keep records whether they are in track on achieving their targets.
- Communicate with all the Sales Personnel regarding their achieved sales percentage and give reminders about their targets.
- Extract data from the Sales Personnel and prepare reports containing analysis of daily sales.
- Follow-up given route plans of the Sales Personnel & generate report on their daily movement.
- Regularly conduct market analysis, be aware of the competitors’ sales, offers, programs, etc. and generate reports.
- If needed; visit market on weekly basis and monitor operations on the field and suggest what to do for market development accordingly.
- Inform respective Area In-charge about their Route In-charge performance.
- Inform respective Zonal In-charge regarding the total Zonal performance, market growth and de-growth, sales target and achievement.
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly feedback report from market.
- Make reports & presentations when needed and do any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Business Administration
- Skills Required: Data Entry, MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales & Marketing, Sales Admin
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cement Industry, Manufacturing (FMCG), Steel
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Has to be good at Business Communication.
- Good at data entry and analysis.
- Able to work under pressure and needs to be good at analytical thinking.
- Have good knowledge of using MS Office.
- Has to be an extrovert individual and comfortable at working with team.
Application Deadline : 22 Sep 2022
Job Source: Premier Cement Job Circular