Executive, Reward & HRIS : Apex
Last Updated on September 11, 2022
Executive, Reward & HRIS at Apex Footwear Limited
Apex Footwear Limited has recently published a job circular for Executive, Brand.
Apex Footwear Limited is hiring!
Position: Executive, Reward & HRIS
Department: Human Resources
The incumbent for this position requires to have 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Business. MBA in HRM will be an added qualification to be considered. Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in payroll & HRIS.
– Process, verify, maintain and update employees HR related data under Apex Head Office payroll in HRIS and in employee files for new hires, transfers, terminations, life events, salary changes, etc. for ensuring error-free and timely data entry.
– Assist line manager to implement process improvements whenever possible to automate and ensure greater accuracy of data in the ERP.
– Untangle HR data management issues, understands data flow, and take action to resolve downstream issues.
– Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
– Ensure that employees’ payment data are entered in ERP software correctly and on a timely basis for correct payment processing.
– Ensure systems are updated to reflect current employees’ attendance/leave for processing valid data transfers to/from payroll service.
– Assist in payroll-related work of employees under Head Office payroll (Head Office, SalesForce, CDC) for ensuring timely and accurate payment processing.
– Maintain, administer, and process the HR module in ERP in a manner so that the required output can be generated smoothly.
– Ensure final settlement of employees as per company policies.
– Ensure a smooth exit process of employees with proper record keeping.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Problem-solving Skill
– Ability to maintain the confidentiality of any and all information encountered.
– Ability to analyze and interpret data
Apply at: [email protected]
The Subject line should be “Executive – Rewards & HRIS”
Application Deadline: 25th September 2022
Job Source: Apex Career