Executive – Revenue Management : US-Bangla Airlines
Last Updated on January 3, 2023
Executive – Revenue Management (Travel Champ) at US-Bangla Airlines
US-Bangla Airlines has published a circular for the position of Executive – Customer Service.
Category: Hospitality/ Travel/ Tourism
Executive – Revenue Management
US-Bangla Airlines, the largest privately owned airlines in Bangladesh is looking for few lively, aspirational, and passionate people to work at its unit “Travel Champ” an Online Travel Agency.
- Analyze customer and competitor pricing.
- Analyze data regarding sales, utilization v/s profitability and growth factors to forecast revenue.
- Develop and execute strategic pricing and inventory management plan to maximize revenue.
- Monitoring and managing inventory as per flight load and demand forecast.
- Maintain the flight revenue report and forecasting the yield management process.
- Responsible for capacity management, including pick and off peak seasons and allocating fares accordingly to maximize the yield.
- Achieving the financial goals of the company (i.e. profitability).
- Controlling and managing routes according to market demands and distribution of groups.
- One to one basis customer support (domestic and overseas) to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures, and business ethic codes.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance, Accounting, Statistics.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, Accounting, Statistics.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Advance Level skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power point.
- Must have sound knowledge on Banking, Ledger Maintenance, Agency Handling etc.
- Experienced in GDS, Booking System, BSP/IATA (ADM, ACM, Refund Process) will get preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline : 12 Jan 2023
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular