SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Limited has published a job circular for the position of Executive, Regulatory Affairs.
SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Limited, the flagship company of SQUAREGroup and certified by major international pharmaceutical regulatory authorities, is holding the 1st position in the pharmaceutical industry among all national and multinational companies of Bangladesh since 1985. SQUARE Pharmaceuticals Limited has become a global player starting its operation in Kenya. Right now we are looking for smart, energetic and result oriented team members, who will share with us our pride and support our continuous growth. If you think you have what it takes to be a member of SQUARE, do not wait to apply as:
Executive, Regulatory Affairs
Application Deadline: Friday, August 26, 2022
|Job Status||:||Full Time|
|Work Station||:||Corporate Headquarters|
Major Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain all types of regulatory matters of the organization
- Develop strategies to ensure the organization’s activities comply with government regulations.
- Ensure submission of recipe, new product registration and registration renewal.
- Apply for price calculation and take necessary approval.
- Communicate with the Director General of Narcotics Control, Head Office and Regional Office for issuing import and export permission.
- Arrange regulatory permission for importing and use of controlled substances.
- Submit of drug testing product to DTL (Drug Testing Laboratory) & NCL and take necessary steps for approval.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with regulatory bodies
Pre-requisite to apply:
- M. Pharm
- 01 year relevant experience preferable but fresh candidates are also encouraged to apply
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Smart, energetic and Ready to work under pressure
- Well conversant in MS Office
- Within 28 years of age