Executive, Operations Support : HSBC
Last Updated on February 27, 2023
Executive, Operations Support, Contact Center & Direct, Wealth and Personal Banking
HSBC Bangladesh has recently published a circular for the position of Executive, Operations Support, Contact Center & Direct, Wealth and Personal Banking.
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Executive, Operations Support, Contact Center & Direct.
In this role, you will be:
- Ensuring that the Service Level Agreement is meticulously maintained through completing tasks within deadlines and Service Tracker is to be thoroughly maintained
- Contribute to Overall Operating Efficiency by proper usage of Time Capturing system to improve operating efficiency.
- Ensuring minimization of operational errors and logging errors into IQMS portal.
- Ensuring all KYC requests received are processed by the Operators within the standard timeframe and dual checking for each transaction.
- Ensure awareness of Group & Local Regulatory Policy (e.g. AML, TAX), Internal & External Audit Findings and Guidance from Compliance, regarding own area of operations
- Imbibing findings into daily operational process by having a proper understanding of relevant sections of the BIM/FIM/GSM/DIB
- Ensure Information provided to Internal & External Parties conform to the guidance from the Information & Security Risk Team
- Undertaking investigations and analysis into customer activity with the ability to draw inferences from noted behavior, including transactional profile, against expectation established from Customer Due Diligence data
- Meticulously engaging with CDD Ops team and stakeholders that enable him to make sure they understand the CDD requirements.
- Ensure timely & satisfactory response to Queries from Stakeholders
- Ensure proper & Timely Answer to Customer Feedback Monitoring System (CFMS)
- Ensure Proper MI Generation for respective areas.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree from a public/private university preferably from Business background
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and time management skill; ability to learn quickly and to work within tight time frame
- Good command in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel
- Basic knowledge on Central Bank’s guidelines/circulars, internal control requirements, and core banking operations along with HUB Knowledge will be added advantage.
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 5 March 2023.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bangladesh
Job Source: HSBC Job Circular at Linkedin