Executive – Fixed Assets : Coca-Cola
Last Updated on October 9, 2022
Executive – Fixed Assets at Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages
Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages Limited is a subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company and a part of The Coca-Cola Company’s Bottling Investments Group has published a job circular for the position of Executive – Fixed Assets.
About the job
Executive – Fixed Assets
About the job
Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages Limited is a subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company and a part of The Coca-Cola Company’s Bottling Investments Group.
In line with our business and to cater to our fast-growing market, we are in search of Executive – Fixed Assets to monitor, record and plan PPE (Property, Plant and Equipment) of the Company. We are looking for a self-motivated, result-driven, and business-oriented professional with a proven track record and relevant experience.
The position is responsible and accountable for the effective control and management of all Fixed Assets of the Company, including Plant & Machineries, Cold Drink Equipment etc. The position also needs to support strategic business requirements as per leadership objectives, goals and initiatives to ensure both full compliance and control across the operation ensuring alignment with BIG strategies
Major Area of Responsibility:
· Co-ordinate with BIG & Atlanta team for capex budgeting
· Tracking and reporting the capex spend status on every month
· Ensure write off timely by raising RFA (Request for Authorization) and taking confirmation from CDE team
· Capitalizing of coolers timely
· Conduct physical verification of fixed assets as per SPP (Standard Practices & Procedures) /CCBB Policy
· Asset addition and actual capex reporting
· Handle RFA related matters
· Provide supporting document for fixed asset audit trails
· Ensure Process Excellence through regular audits, follow up on execution of corrective action plans
· Continuous communication with System Partners to align business objectives and ensure smooth execution of supply strategies.
· Support in maintenance of banking relationship with treasury
· Process inward and outward remittance
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies of an Ideal Candidate
· Business graduation from a reputed university, and Chartered Accountancy course completed will be an added advantage.
· 1-3 years of solid experience in Fixed Assets/ Treasury/Finance.
· Strong people leadership skills including motivation, drive, and persistence to make things happen
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical & numeric skills
· Ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders of all levels within the organization
Our Growth Culture:
Coca-Cola International Beverages Private Limited is a company that thrives in a culture that fosters behaviors that lead to growth. These “growth behaviors” drive our success as we continuously invest in GREAT PEOPLE, provide GREAT BEVERAGES to our customers while maintaining GREAT EXECUTION in everything we do:
Job Source: Colacola Job Circular Link