Executive – Central Reservation Control : US-Bangla Airlines
Last Updated on January 23, 2023
US-Bangla Airlines Career | Executive – Central Reservation Control
Executive – Central Reservation Control at US-Bangla Airlines
US-Bangla Airlines has published a circular for the position of Executive – Central Reservation Control.
Category: Hospitality/ Travel/ Tourism
US-Bangla Airlines, the largest private airlines of the country, is looking for smart, dynamic, confident & hard working individuals to join its Central Reservation Control Team of Online Travel Agencies
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls & e-mail in a timely manner Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Keep abreast of flight schedules and international travel regulations.
- Check and respond to each email received for each reservation.
- Determine the demands of the customer, be clear with the information, look into every problem, and offer remedies or substitutes.
- Distribute travel advisory information to all the staff and supervise so that every staff is informed properly.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Report Reservation Manager time to time with update and details
- Active in a positive customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with call handing & e-mail responses and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Create a travel itinerary with flights, hotels, and other travel services using various online systems
- Multi-task, sets priorities arid manage time effectively
- Maintain updated travel advisory for international bookings.
- Manage end to end booking procedure.
- Communicate within cross-teams to resolve when any issue arises.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, International Business, Management
- Top rated public & private university graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Skills Required: Computer skill, Excellent communication, Interpersonal Skills
- At most 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Airlines ticketing, Call Center, Customer Care, Reservation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Airline, Telecommunication, Cellular Phone Operator
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 28 years
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills
- Must have strong sense of patience
- Should have excellent computer literacy
- Fluent in Communication both English & Bangla
- Should have the attitude to work under pressure
- Should have the mind to work in a team
- Tk. 30000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline : 26 Jan 2023
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular