Last Updated on October 23, 2022
Executive Assistant to Head of Wholesale Banking, Wholesale Banking (WSB) (Assistant Vice President) at HSBC Bank
HSBC Bangladesh, the foreign bank has recently published a job circular for the position of Executive Assistant to Head of Wholesale Banking, Wholesale Banking (WSB) (Assistant Vice President).
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
HSBC Wholesale Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Executive Assistant to Head of Wholesale Banking.
In this role, you will:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support for Head of Wholesale Banking (HoWSB), HSBC Bangladesh
- Complete a variety of administrative and support duties, often of a confidential nature and unique to assigned area, including researching information and data, maintaining department records and filing system and developing and producing reports and presentations
- Produce letters, reports, memoranda, forms, schedules etc. utilising various PC-based software packages or other typing equipment, composing items from general outlines or own initiative
- Schedule appointments and meetings and arrange travel accommodations
- Function as a communication bridge between HoWSB and his/her internal as well as external contacts
- Provide administrative support to management and department members as necessary handling routine project work, programme material preparation, and resolving issues with equipment, form completion, and follow up as appropriate.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a public/private university
- Excellent typing, customer service, problem-solving, and organisational skills
- Proficiency with computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages
- Ability to anticipate Manager’s needs as well as operate independently and handle majority of responsibilities without consultation.
- Ability to deal with all levels of people in a courteous and efficient manner and exercise discretion on confidential matters
- Strong knowledge of bank policies and practices.
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 6 November 2022.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.