Last Updated on August 24, 2022
IDLC Finance Limited has published a job circular for the position of Customer Service Officer (Officer Grade- I). Monthly salary BDT 26000-36000.
- Officer Grade- I
- Provide best in class service for the customers of IDLC and other stakeholders with focus on consistent delivery of excellent customer experience;
- Resolve product or service related problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Follow up the clients for collection
- Email writing and proper communication with clients and stakeholders
- Work at office
- Minimum graduate in any discipline with minimum CGPA of 3.00 (on the scale of 4) from any reputed University.
- Having experience in Customer Service Department of Bank/NBFI/Telco/Air/relevant service industry will be considered as additional advantage
- Fresher’s are also encouraged to apply
- Positive attitude and pro-activeness, patience in interactions, exceptional listening, perceiving, and understanding ability.
- Excellent inter personal skills, team player, problem solving attitude along with excellent proficiency in English
- Should have the ability to work under pressure
- Strong command over MS Office specially Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Tk. 26000 (Monthly)
- Officer Grade-I: BDT 26,000 during probation and BDT 36,000 upon confirmation.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- IDLC promotes workplace equality through transparent recruitment practices, fair appraisal processes, attractive remuneration and incentive package, group insurance, equal career prospects and training opportunities for all its employees irrespective of gender, age, race, religion, ethnicity or disability.
- We are proud to state that favorable job responsibilities and adequate maternity benefit policies are increasingly attracting greater participation from female employees in the IDLC family.
Application Deadline : 3 Sep 2022
Source: Bdjobs CircularShare