Linde Bangladesh Limited has published a job circular for the position of Customer Service Assistant (CSA).
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion (€26 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
What you will enjoy doing
- Responsible for the efficient operation of daily functioning of the sales centre
- Ensure efficient and professional interface with the customers at all levels
- Order taking from customers, trip & route planning, prepare and transact with customers for delivery of product through SAP
- Cash & cheque receive, cash reconciliation, banking, and related financial activities
- Updating and submitting VAT related documents and retention of those and keep liaison with local VAT office
- Location stock monitoring, stock counting and physical inventory updating in SAP
- Adhere to all organizational policies
- Demonstrate strong commitment to Safety, maintain PPE policy and attending safety related meetings, conduct driver briefing/de-briefing, pre/post trip equipment check and load securing, etc.
- Collaborate with other functions and perform other jobs assigned by superiors
What makes you great
- Minimum Graduate in any discipline
- 1-2 years of working experience in Customer Service
- Advance level communication capability
- Able to perform under stressful situation
- Good working knowledge in Bangla and English, both written and spoken
- Very good computer proficiency in MS-Office Applications
Why you will love working with us
At Linde, we know what it is like to face new challenges every day – and we enjoy it. That also means that we will provide you with all you need to master those challenges. You will work in diverse teams and will be trusted with a lot of responsibility. This is your opportunity to grow in a stable and reliable environment where you have lots of leeway to develop your career in a direction that is right for you.
What we bring to you
- Attractive compensation package as per structure
- Group Life Insurance
- Full Medical (In-patient) coverage
- WPPF, Gratuity & Contributory Provident Fund
- Professional & multicultural working environment
- Access to world class e-learning modules & classroom training
Apply here: [email protected]
Last date of application:
15 September 2022
Linde encourages diversity talents and females to apply for this position.
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare