Corporate Affairs Officer : IDLC Finance
Last Updated on October 11, 2022
Corporate Affairs Officer at IDLC Finance Limited
IDLC Finance Limited has published a job circular for the position of Corporate Affairs Officer.
About The Company
IDLC Finance is the largest multi-product Non-Banking Financial Institution in Bangladesh with 39 branches and over 1,500 employees. IDLC is known for offering a wide range of loans, deposits and capital market products and services to the Corporate, Consumer and SME client segments.
We are currently seeking a professional to join our team in the role of Corporate Affairs Officer.
Job Context: The incumbent shall be responsible for addressing share holder queries as well as maintaining proper communication with internal stakeholders at all times.
Job Grade: Officer/Senior Officer.
- Responsible for board meeting-related activities and logistic support;
- Drafting meeting documents;
- Proper communication with the internal stakeholders with a view to collect and incorporate agenda for the meetings;
- Proper communication with the officials concerned in the Directors’ office;
- Dealing all matters relating to filing & obtaining certified copies from RJSC;
- Ensuring all compliances with the regulators including the required reports and information;
- Facilitating internal and external Auditors;
- Dividend calculation and distribution;
- Preparing dividend compliance report.
- Dealing with the shareholders;
- Dealing with CDBL Software and other capital market-related activities;
- Maintaining all sorts of Statutory Books & Register;
- Any other activities relevant to the job.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Graduated from any recognized and well-reputed university. Partly qualified from ICSB is also preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good writing skills both in English and Bangla;
- Conversant with MS Office (especially in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Can-do attitude and ability to deliver under time constraints;
- Able to maintain the utmost level of confidentiality;
- In-depth knowledge of financial modeling and regulations.
- Experience working in the Board Secretarial division will be considered an added advantage.
Fresher’s are encouraged to apply.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- IDLC promotes workplace equality through transparent recruitment practices, fair appraisal processes, attractive remuneration and incentive package, group insurance, equal career prospects and developmental opportunities for all its employees irrespective of gender, age, race, religion, ethnicity or disability.
- We are proud to state that favorable job responsibilities and adequate maternity benefit policies are increasingly attracting greater participation from female employees in the IDLC family.
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 10 October 2022.
Source: IDLC Job Circular