Compliance Officer : Community Bank
Last Updated on January 29, 2023
Compliance Officer at Community Bank Bangladesh Limited
Community Bank Bangladesh Limited, a concern of Bangladesh Police Kallyan Trust, was established with a vision to serve the communities with the tailor-made secured solutions abiding by the highest level of corporate governance standard. It aims to contribute to the economic growth of the country by providing financial products and services to the communities across the geographies. State-of-the-art Core Banking System is an enabler to operate centrally in optimum magnitude. Community Bank runs on its three core building blocks i.e. Trust, Security and Progress.
Position: Compliance Officer at Community Bank
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Memo relating to observations/findings of Internal Audit Reports on different branches/divisions and preparation of presentation slide thereon for onward submission to the meeting of the Board Audit Committee.
- Preparation of Memo relating to observations/findings of External Audit Reports and preparation of presentation slide thereon for onward submission to the meeting of the Board Audit Committee.
- Preparation of Memo relating to observations/findings of Bangladesh Bank Inspection Report and preparation of presentation slide thereon for onward submission to the meeting of the Board Audit Committee/Board.
- Preparation of Implementing Status Report of the decisions taken in the meeting of Board Audit Committee.
- Preparation of list of pending memo (if any) to be presented to the Audit Committee of the Board.
- Follow up/Monitoring with the respective stakeholders (branch/division/unit) on the decisions taken by Board Audit Committee/Board.
- Preparation of other memos of ICCD for onward submission to the meeting of Board Audit Committee/Board.
- Compliance and follow-up relating to observation/findings of Internal/External/Bangladesh Bank’s Inspection Reports as per ICC Guidelines.
- Any other jobs as assigned by the Division/Management of the bank.
- Master’s in Business Discipline, Economics, Bank Management or any other suitable subject from any reputed University with no third division in academic records.
- Minimum 5 (Five) years’ of working experience in a reputed commercial Bank including 2 (Two) years’ experience in Internal Control & Compliance Division.
Knowledge, Competencies and Skills:
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Office.
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Grade: Principal Officer to Senior Principal Officer
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply by February 10, 2023. No hard copy of application will be accepted.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular