Collection Officer : IDLC Finance
Last Updated on October 23, 2022
Collection Officer at IDLC Finance Limited
IDLC Finance Limited has published a job circular for the position of Collection Officer.
Collection Officer (Recovery & Special Asset Management)
IDLC Finance Limited
- Officer Grade I / II
- Monitoring of delinquent accounts and collection of overdue receivables.
- Make recovery plan from default clients depending on the delinquency level.
- Monitoring & Follow-up of daily listed overdue clients and also maintain all necessary collection correspondences.
- Frequent visits to clients & guarantors office/business, present and permanent addresses as & when required.
- Meeting, discussion & counseling with the overdue customers and all associated parties.
- Collect information of different market and business condition.
- Co-ordination with Business team, Legal team and other stakeholders.
- Achieve monthly collection target. Provide collection update on daily basis.
- Keeping Incremental Provision, NPL & PAR ratio at targeted level.
- Maintain interpersonal relationship with branch officials for better work environment and joint collaboration.
- Work at office
- Graduation from any discipline preferably in Business studies.
- Age at least 20 years
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant department in Bank or Financial Institution.
- Excellent interpersonal & Negotiation skill.
- Should be local resident of Savar or adjacent region.
- Must have good knowledge of local area and trades.
- Literacy on Microsoft Office is a must.
- Should be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Should also have knowledge in operations, policies, procedures and recovery system of a financial institution.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Loan Recovery/Collection would be preferred.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- IDLC promotes workplace equality through transparent recruitment practices, fair appraisal processes, attractive remuneration and incentive package, group insurance, equal career prospects and training opportunities for all its employees irrespective of gender, age, race, religion, ethnicity or disability.
- Qualification, skills and competency form our basis for nurturing talent.
Application Deadline : 30 Oct 2022
Source: IDLC Job Circular