Client Relationship Support Associate : HSBC
Last Updated on February 4, 2023
HSBC Bangladesh Career | Client Relationship Support Associate
Client Relationship Support Associate, Corporate Banking, Wholesale Banking (Assistant Vice President) at HSBC Bank
HSBC Bangladesh, the foreign bank has recently published a job circular for the position of Client Relationship Support Associate, Corporate Banking, Wholesale Banking (Assistant Vice President).
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
HSBC Wholesale Banking (WSB) serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities. Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Client Relationship Support Associate, Corporate Banking (Assistant Vice President).
In this role, you will:
- Provide full operational support to the team, as required, anticipating workload and supporting with appropriate materials
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of customer information in Group systems
- Liaise and work with other Corporate/WSB teams to develop the best possible experience and outcomes for both the customers, employees and the Bank
- Adhere to HSBC policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities, and raise any concerns about actual or potential issues promptly, in line with reporting and escalation procedures
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role
- Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behavior, actions and decision making
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree from a public/private university
- Experience in banking operations particularly in Wholesale banking, credit or risk
- Sound knowledge of trade services, treasury, and investment banking products, local regulations and exposure to corporate banking industry is crucial
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 14 February 2023.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Job Source: HSBC Job Circular