Customer Due Diligence Officer : HSBC
Last Updated on December 24, 2022
Customer Due Diligence Officer- Group KYC Services, Global Operations, Digital Business Services at HSCB
HSBC Bangladesh has recently published a circular for the position of Customer Due Diligence Officer- Group KYC Services, Global Operations, Digital Business Services.
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
Within Digital Business Services, Global Operations is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Business Services teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Customer Due Diligence Officer- Group KYC Services.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure Service Level Agreement guidelines are meticulously maintained through completing tasks within deadlines
- Contribute to Overall Operating Efficiency (OOE) by proper usage of Time Capturing system to improve operating efficiency. Minimize operational error and logging errors into IQMS portal.
- Ensure all KYC requests received are processed by the Operators within the standard timeframe
- Ensure awareness of Group and local regulatory policy, internal and external audit findings, and guidance from compliance, regarding own area of operations
- Ensure information provided to internal and external parties conform to the guidance from the Information and Security Risk team
- Manage timely and satisfactory response to queries from stakeholders including in the Customer Feedback Monitoring System (CFMS)
- Ensure proper MI generation for respective areas
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree from a public/private university preferably from Business background
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and time management skill; ability to learn quickly and to work within tight time frame
- Good command in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel
- Basic knowledge on Central Bank’s guidelines/circulars, internal control requirements, and core banking operations along with HUB Knowledge will be added advantage.
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 28 December 2022.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bangladesh
Job Source: HSBC Job Circular at Linkedin