Business Analyst, Pharma : ACI
Last Updated on February 13, 2023
Business Analyst, Pharma at ACI Group
ACI Pharma concern of ACI Group has published a job circular for the position of Business Analyst, Pharma.
ACI is one of the leading conglomerates in Bangladesh. We are performing our business in diversified areas of Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Brands, Agribusinesses and Retail Chain with a mission to improve the quality of life of the people of Bangladesh.
We are looking for a committed & performance driven candidate for the following position in its Finance & Planning department.
Business Analyst, Pharma
Responsibilities & Job Description
- Providing financial insights that help the decision-making process and align capital and resource allocation as per the business focus area.
- Driving fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
- Analyzing market, product lines, expense and the overall profitability of the business.
- Developing & monitoring data quality metrics and ensuring business data and reporting needs are met.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities & solutions for a business.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Financial modeling.
- Variance analysis, pricing.
- Defining business requirements & reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation completed in business studies/ business administration/ management
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant field
- Should be proficient with Excel, PPT.
- Should be proficient in some BI tool i.e. Power BI, R, Tableau, Qliksence, Yellofin, Oracle BI, DOMO, IBM cognos etc.
- Experience working with senior decision makers and multiple dotted line reporting with the leadership team.
- Has a certification in Business Analytics.
- Has experience with diverse pharma/ conglomerate
- Attractive compensation package.
- Performance based career path.
Job Location: Tejgaon, Dhaka
Instructions to Apply: Interested applicants are requested to apply online.
Application Deadline: 20 February, 2023
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular