Last Updated on September 6, 2022
Labaid is the leading healthcare brand in Bangladesh. We are inviting applications from experienced professionals for the following full-time position:
Position: Business Analyst
Reporting to: General Manager, New Initiatives
Brief outline and Objective:
As a business analyst, this person will be responsible for evaluating business data & reports with the primary goal of improving decision-making and optimizing operational processes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Collecting, structuring, and interpreting data. Identifying patterns and trends in data sets and analyzing results to support business decisions. Defining improved data collection process, structure, and analysis processes.
- Drive insights & analytics by identifying, tracking, measuring, and reporting metrics that impact business processes and sales performance.
- Own the process and systems improvement at all sales stages in different business channels. Run MIS and prepare schedules and reports for management regarding key metrics.
- Responsible for identifying trends/insights from data and generating and managing dashboards. Leverage the right analytical tools and techniques to do so.
- Maintain data integrity between sales, and financial systems, driving accurate reporting, billings, and revenue recognition.
- Develop, maintain, manage, and continuously improvise the management dashboard and its access to the leadership team in real-time.
- Create Board level presentations analyzing the data set and requirement.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA from reputed University (Engineering graduate will have an advantage)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles in the Health or consumer goods industry and a sound understanding of Marketing & Sales processes.
- Experience with advanced data manipulation and summarization skills using
- Proficiency in using excel and its advanced formulae like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Macro, etc.
- Advance level of skill sets using MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
Age should be below 35 years
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per Labaid policy.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2022
Job Source: Labaid Hospital Job Circular