Business Development Executive : Berger Paints
Last Updated on August 24, 2022
Business Development Executive (Apprentice) at Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Business Development Executive (Apprentice).
The opening is for Berger Tech Consulting Limited, which is a subsidiary of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited. It is a next-generation technology solutions and services company. The company was founded with the goal of facilitating customers to expedite their digital and technological transformation processes.
The purpose of this job is to create awareness, promote the product, build strong relationships with the customers, attract new customers and effectively demonstrate the product which will help to expand the business and ultimately meet the objective of Berger Tech Consulting Limited.
- To effectively communicate with customers or prospective leads, either in person or over the phone.
- To gain an understanding of the customer’s diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
- To identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls.
- To prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers.
- To market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events.
- To develop effective sales plans using sales methodology.
- To meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets.
- To network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- To follow up and respond to tender documents, proposals, and reports.
- To manage workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
- to contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- To meet KPIs related to selling efforts and customer calls or visits.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing or CSE from any well-reputed university.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31 August 2022
Job Source: Berger Career