Last Updated on October 31, 2022
HSBC Bangladesh has recently published a circular for Internship 2022
HSBC (Bank) Bangladesh Student Work Placement
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
Within Digital Business Services, Payment Services is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, sending payments to various parties. Payment Services team is making sure all these happen smoothly ensuring adequate controls.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Associate, Payment Services, Global Operations, Digital Business Services.
In this role, you will:
- Ensuring Positive Pay Activity within the regulatory cut off
- Ensuring the call-back activity are completed within the stipulated time line
- Handling critical customers over phone calls
- Maintaining adequate telephone etiquette while performing Positive Pay and Call-back validations
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) for applicable products
- Ensure awareness of Group and local regulatory policy, internal and external audit findings, and guidance from compliance, regarding own area of operations
- Strictly follow Information Security policy and the relevant sections of Group Policies
- Ensure proper MI generation for respective areas.
- Maintain HSBC Internal Control Standards, implement and observe Group Policy and Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring
- Managing stakeholders and meeting multiple demands at times
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree from a public/ private university preferably from Business background
- Prior experience in contact center (out-bound) activity is preferred but not mandatory
- Familiar with the tactics/process of customer security validation over Phone calls
- Familiar with telephone etiquette
- Expertise on handing critical customer and Business Queries
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skill
- Good command in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel and MS Power point
- Knowledge on Central Bank’s guidelines/circulars, internal control requirements
- Prior experience in Banking operations is preferred but not mandatory
Please apply with your updated CV on or before 8 November 2022.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bangladesh
Job Source: HSBC Job Circular at LinkedinShare