Assistant Outlet Manager : PRAN-RFL Group
Last Updated on January 22, 2023
PRAN-RFL Group Job Circular & Career | Assistant Outlet Manager
Assistant Outlet Manager at PRAN-RFL Group
PRAN-RFL Group has published a circular for the position of Assistant Outlet Manager.
PRAN-RFL Group Career
Assistant Outlet Manager
- Achieve sales target.
- Maintain daily outlet operation.
- Plan and assign daily work loads to outlet associates.
- Develop policies and procedures and enforce to establish.
- Establish operational strategies to meet quality and customer service standard.
- Maintain clean and safety outlet environment.
- Obtain customer feedback and recommend necessary outlet operational changes.
- Schedule time for orientation and job training for outlet associates.
- Organize the meeting to discuss issues and updates.
- Address customer queries courteously and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Give Training to sales associates about sales, customer orientation, merchandising.
- Maintain merchandising.
- Demand planning.
- Assist cash handling activities and development expense and revenue report.
- Graduate in any Discipline.
- (Candidates with 3rd Division/ Class or GPA below 2.50 are discouraged to apply).
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Amicable and presentable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Package (Especially MS Excel).
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Sales commission on overall outlet sales.
- Sales incentive on achieving particular target.
- Faster Career Growth.
- Mobile with limited ceiling after confirmation.
- Yearly salary Increment.
- Other benefits as per company policy.
Application Deadline : 30 Jan 2023
Job Source: bdjobs circular